audrey

Wednesday, September 06, 2006


I chose to speak about the series Six Feet Under. I chose that, because it is a series about which I heard a lot. Indeed, it was very popular. Furthermore, the series speaks about a subject which interests me, that is death. I hope that this broadcast will allow me to enjoy myself. The series concerns death. Indeed, the main characters are a part of the same family, The Fisher family. The parents of this family possess a funeral home and at the beginning of the story, the father, the owner of the establishment, dies. The rest of the family thus has to take charge of the family business and to help the families of the deceased to suceed. we shall thus see difficult moments for the family Fisher, but also for the families visiting the funeral home. As a matter of fact, I hope that this series will be constructive and entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home